The Impact of Child‐Care Subsidies on Child Development: Evidence from Geographic Variation in the Distance to Social Service Agencies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbst, Chris M., 2018. "The rising cost of child care in the United States: A reassessment of the evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 13-30.
- Taryn W. Morrissey, 2017. "Child care and parent labor force participation: a review of the research literature," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Ali, Umair & Herbst, Chris M. & Makridis, Christos A., 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. Child Care Market: Evidence from Stay-At-Home Orders," IZA Discussion Papers 13261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Gordon & Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2018.
"Who’s Minding the Kids? Experimental Evidence on the Demand for Child Care Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
25335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, James & Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2018. "Who's Minding the Kids? Experimental Evidence on the Demand for Child Care Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 11985, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Herbst, Chris M., 2018. "The impact of quality rating and improvement systems on families’ child care choices and the supply of child care labor," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 172-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:35:y:2016:i:1:p:94-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.