Nonlinear Granger Causality: Guidelines for Multivariate Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diks, C.G.H. & Wolski, M., 2013. "Nonlinear Granger Causality: Guidelines for Multivariate Analysis," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-15, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425, June.
- Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2012.
"Causality between market liquidity and depth for energy and grains,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1683-1692.
- Sari, R. & Hammoudeh, S.M. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," KIER Working Papers 769, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Working Papers in Economics 11/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2006.
"A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1647-1669.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Panchenko, V., 2004. "A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Popp, Michael P. & Dillon, Carl R. & Keisling, Terry C., 2003. "Economic and weather influences on soybean planting strategies on heavy soils," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 969-984, June.
- Hiemstra, Craig & Jones, Jonathan D, 1994. "Testing for Linear and Nonlinear Granger Causality in the Stock Price-Volume Relation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1639-1664, December.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Bingzhi, 2010. "Multivariate linear and nonlinear causality tests," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 5-17.
- Peter Hall & Michael C. Minnotte, 2002. "High order data sharpening for density estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(1), pages 141-157, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guochang Wang & Wai Keung Li & Ke Zhu, 2018. "New HSIC-based tests for independence between two stationary multivariate time series," Papers 1804.09866, arXiv.org.
- Ren, Weijie & Li, Baisong & Han, Min, 2020. "A novel Granger causality method based on HSIC-Lasso for revealing nonlinear relationship between multivariate time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 541(C).
- Le, Thai-Ha & Nguyen, Canh Phuc, 2019. "Is energy security a driver for economic growth? Evidence from a global sample," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 436-451.
- Jose Perez-Montiel & Carles Manera Erbina, 2019. "Investment Sustained by Consumption: A Linear and Nonlinear Time Series Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-15, August.
- Costas Siriopoulos & Sophia Kassapi, 2019. "Is Education an Investment for the Future? The Impact of the Greek case on Economic Growth," Annals of Social Sciences & Management studies, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 3(5), pages 116-119, July.
- Zheng Fang & Jiang Yu, 2020. "The role of human capital in energy-growth nexus: an international evidence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 1225-1247, March.
- Troster, Victor & Bouri, Elie & Roubaud, David, 2019. "A quantile regression analysis of flights-to-safety with implied volatilities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 482-495.
- Jena, Sangram Keshari & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Roubaud, David, 2019. "Distributional predictability between commodity spot and futures: Evidence from nonparametric causality-in-quantiles tests," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 615-628.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Muhammad Shafiullah & Mantu K. Mahalik, 2019.
"The dynamics of financial development, globalisation, economic growth and life expectancy in sub‐Saharan Africa,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 444-479, December.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu, 2019. "The Dynamics of Financial Development, Globalization, Economic Growth and Life Expectancy in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 96649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2019.
- Stolbov, Mikhail & Shchepeleva, Maria, 2020. "Systemic risk, economic policy uncertainty and firm bankruptcies: Evidence from multivariate causal inference," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Ahmed, Ali & Granberg, Mark & Troster, Victor & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2020. "Asymmetric Dynamics between Uncertainty and Unemployment Flows in the United States," LiU Working Papers in Economics 7, Linköping University, Division of Economics, Department of Management and Engineering.
- Kim, Jong-Min & Lee, Namgil & Hwang, Sun Young, 2020. "A Copula Nonlinear Granger Causality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 420-430.
- Omane-Adjepong, Maurice & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul, 2019. "Multiresolution analysis and spillovers of major cryptocurrency markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 191-206.
- Wolski, Marcin, 2018. "Sovereign risk and corporate cost of borrowing: Evidence from a counterfactual study," EIB Working Papers 2018/05, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Lien, Donald & Lee, Geul & Yang, Li & Zhang, Yuyin, 2018. "Volatility spillovers among the U.S. and Asian stock markets: A comparison between the periods of Asian currency crisis and subprime credit crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 187-201.
- Katleho Makatjane & Ntebogang Moroke & Diteboho Xaba, 2017. "Threshold Cointegration and Nonlinear Causality test between Inflation Rate and Repo Rate," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 9(3), pages 163-170.
- Bu, Hui & Tang, Wenjin & Wu, Junjie, 2019. "Time-varying comovement and changes of comovement structure in the Chinese stock market: A causal network method," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 181-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:1333-1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.