Nonlinear Granger Causality: Guidelines for Multivariate Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cees Diks & Marcin Wolski, 2016. "Nonlinear Granger Causality: Guidelines for Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1333-1351, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425.
- Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2012.
"Causality between market liquidity and depth for energy and grains,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1683-1692.
- Sari, R. & Hammoudeh, S.M. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," KIER Working Papers 769, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ramazan Sari & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Causality Between Market Liquidity and Depth for Energy and Grains," Working Papers in Economics 11/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2006.
"A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1647-1669.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Panchenko, V., 2004. "A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Popp, Michael P. & Dillon, Carl R. & Keisling, Terry C., 2003. "Economic and weather influences on soybean planting strategies on heavy soils," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 969-984, June.
- Hiemstra, Craig & Jones, Jonathan D, 1994. " Testing for Linear and Nonlinear Granger Causality in the Stock Price-Volume Relation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1639-1664, December.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Bingzhi, 2010. "Multivariate linear and nonlinear causality tests," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 5-17.
- Peter Hall & Michael C. Minnotte, 2002. "High order data sharpening for density estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(1), pages 141-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guochang Wang & Wai Keung Li & Ke Zhu, 2018. "New HSIC-based tests for independence between two stationary multivariate time series," Papers 1804.09866, arXiv.org.
- Wolski, M., 2013. "Exploring Nonlinearities in Financial Systemic Risk," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:13-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.