Proportional treatment effects for count response panel data: effects of binary exercise on health care demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.86.12.1755_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Windmeijer, F A G & Silva, J M C Santos, 1997.
"Endogeneity in Count Data Models: An Application to Demand for Health Care,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 281-294, May-June.
- Frank Windmeijer & Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva, 1996. "Endogeneity in count data models; an application to demand for health care," IFS Working Papers W96/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Myoung-jae Lee, 2000. "Median treatment effect in randomized trials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 595-604.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1997. "Demand for Medical Care by the Elderly: A Finite Mixture Approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 313-336, May-June.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999.
"Distribution-free estimation of some nonlinear panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 77-97, May.
- Wooldridge, J.M., 1990. "Distribution-Free Estimation Of Some Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Working papers 564, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. " Recent Developments in Count Data Modelling: Theory and Application," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2010.
"Dynamic treatment effect analysis of TV effects on child cognitive development,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 392-419.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Development Economics Working Papers 22445, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2009. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Discussion Paper Series 0906, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Working Papers 10-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2009.
"Three-rate property taxation and housing construction,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 305-313, May.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2007. "The Effect of Three-rate Property Taxation on Housing Construction," Discussion Papers 419, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Sang-jun Lee & Myoung-jae Lee, 2005. "Analysis of job-training effects on Korean women," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 549-562.
- Javier Gardeazabal & Todd Sandler, 2015.
"INTERPOL's Surveillance Network in Curbing Transnational Terrorism,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 761-780, September.
- Gardeazabal, Javier & Sandler, Todd, 2014. "INTERPOL's surveillance network in curbing transnational terrorism," DFAEII Working Papers DFAE-II;2014-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Myoung-Jae Lee, 2004. "Selection correction and sensitivity analysis for ordered treatment effect on count response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 323-337.
- Yuriy Pylypchuk & Julie Hudson, 2009. "Immigrants and the use of preventive care in the United States," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 783-806.
- Majo, M.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "The Fixed-Effects Zero-Inflated Poisson Model with an Application to Health Care Utilization," Discussion Paper 2011-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Mullahy, 2017. "Individual Results May Vary: Elementary Analytics of Inequality-Probability Bounds, with Applications to Health-Outcome Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 23603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:16-19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:10:y:2001:i:5:p:411-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .