Median treatment effect in randomized trials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- Danielsson, Jon, 1994. "Stochastic volatility in asset prices estimation with simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 375-400.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0745-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:817-839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the quantile of treatment effects in randomized experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 330-344.
- Myoung-Jae Lee, 2004. "Selection correction and sensitivity analysis for ordered treatment effect on count response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 323-337.
- Liu, Zhen & Lan, Jing, 2015. "The Sloping Land Conversion Program in China: Effect on the Livelihood Diversification of Rural Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 147-161.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 2012. "Treatment effects in sample selection models and their nonparametric estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 317-329.
- John Mullahy, 2017. "Individual Results May Vary: Elementary Analytics of Inequality-Probability Bounds, with Applications to Health-Outcome Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 23603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myoung-Jae Lee & Satoru Kobayashi, 2001. "Proportional treatment effects for count response panel data: effects of binary exercise on health care demand," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 411-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:62:y:2000:i:3:p:595-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.