Sustainable Development in Iran: An Exploratory Study of University Students' Attitudes and Knowledge about Sustainable Developmenta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2008. "A Review and Analysis of Iran’s Current Economic Status," MPRA Paper 13313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Perez-Batres & Van Miller & Michael Pisani, 2010. "CSR, Sustainability and the Meaning of Global Reporting for Latin American Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 193-209, February.
- von der Heidt, Tania & Lamberton, Geoff, 2011. "Sustainability in the undergraduate and postgraduate business curriculum of a regional university: A critical perspective," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(5), pages 670-690, September.
- Bahaee, Mahmood & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Are Iranian consumers poised to "buy American" in a hostile bilateral environment?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 223-232, May.
- Justin Davis & G. Tyge Payne & Gary McMahan, 2007. "A Few Bad Apples? Scandalous Behavior of Mutual Fund Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 319-334, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Del Mar Alonso‐Almeida & Josep Llach, 2019. "Socially responsible companies: Are they the best workplace for millennials? A cross‐national analysis," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(1), pages 238-247, January.
- Vickie Coleman Gallagher & Mary Wilson Hrivnak & Sorin Valcea & Christine Brown Mahoney & Diane LaWong, 2018. "A comprehensive three‐dimensional sustainability measure: The ‘missing P’ of ‘people’ – a vital stakeholder in sustainable development," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(5), pages 772-787, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:corsem:v:21:y:2014:i:3:p:175-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1535-3966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.