A Few Bad Apples? Scandalous Behavior of Mutual Fund Managers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Golec, 2003. "Regulation And The Rise In Asset-Based Mutual Fund Management Fees," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 19-30.
- Lemke, Dwight K. & Schminke, Marshall, 1991. "Ethics in Declining Organizations," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 235-248, July.
- David A. Volkman & Mark E. Wohar, 1995.
"Determinants Of Persistence In Relative Performance Of Mutual Funds,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 415-430, December.
- Volkman, David A & Wohar, Mark E, 1995. "Determinants of Persistence in Relative Performance of Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 415-430, Winter.
- Edwin J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Christopher R. Blake, 2003. "Incentive Fees and Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 779-804, April.
- Erik R. Sirri & Peter Tufano, 1998. "Costly Search and Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1589-1622, October.
- Peter Tufano, 1998. "Agency Costs of Corporate Risk Management," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 27(1), Spring.
- Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping, 2003.
"Ownership, risk and performance of mutual fund management companies,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 109-134.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Jiaping Qiu, 2001. "Ownership, Risk and Performance of Mutual Fund Management Companies," Working Papers berk-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Keith C & Harlow, W V & Starks, Laura T, 1996. " Of Tournaments and Temptations: An Analysis of Managerial Incentives in the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 85-110, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0098-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurniawan, Meinanda & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter, 2016. "Fund governance and style drift," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 59-72.
- Hugh L. Christensen, 2015. "Algorithmic arbitrage of open-end funds using variational Bayes," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-38, December.
- Andreas Hoepner & Arleta Majoch, 2016. "Pension Funds and the Principles for Responsible Investment: Multiplying Stakeholder Salience?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2717-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagency duality; agency theory; ethics; mutual funds; retirement benefits; reward structures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:76:y:2007:i:3:p:319-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.