Agency Costs of Corporate Risk Management
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loderer, Claudio & Pichler, Karl, 2000. "Firms, do you know your currency risk exposure? Survey results," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 317-344, November.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fauver, Larry & Naranjo, Andy, 2010. "Derivative usage and firm value: The influence of agency costs and monitoring problems," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 719-735, December.
- Lel, Ugur, 2012.
"Currency hedging and corporate governance: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 221-237.
- Ugur Lel, 2006. "Currency hedging and corporate governance: a cross-country analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 858, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin Aretz & Söhnke M. Bartram, 2010. "Corporate Hedging And Shareholder Value," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 317-371, December.
- Andreas Röthig & Willi Semmler & Peter Flaschel, 2007.
"Hedging, Speculation, And Investment In Balance-Sheet Triggered Currency Crises ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 224-233, September.
- Andreas Röthig & Willi Semmler & Peter Flaschel, 2006. "Hedging, Speculation, and Investment in Balance-Sheet Triggered Currency Crises," Research Paper Series 173, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Röthig, Andreas & Semmler, Willi & Flaschel, Peter, 2006. "Hedging, speculation, and investment in balance-sheet triggered currency crises," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 168, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Lookman, Aziz A., 2009. "Bank borrowing and corporate risk management," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 632-649, October.
- Hommel, Ulrich, 2003. "Financial versus operative hedging of currency risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Casey, Christopher, 2001. "Corporate valuation, capital structure and risk management: A stochastic DCF approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 311-325, December.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219091517500278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V. & Amihud, Yakov & Litov, Lubomir, 2011.
"Creditor rights and corporate risk-taking,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 150-166, October.
- Acharya, Viral V & Amihud, Yakov & Litov, Lubomir P., 2008. "Creditor Rights and Corporate Risk-taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Yakov Amihud & Lubomir Litov, 2009. "Creditor rights and corporate risk-taking," NBER Working Papers 15569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chacko, George & Tufano, Peter & Verter, Geoffrey, 2001. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking risk management theory seriously," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 449-485, May.
- Deshmukh, Sanjay & Vogt, Stephen C., 2005. "Investment, cash flow, and corporate hedging," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 628-644, September.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Gregory W., 2001. "Managing foreign exchange risk with derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 401-448, May.
- Rogers, Daniel A., 2002. "Does executive portfolio structure affect risk management? CEO risk-taking incentives and corporate derivatives usage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 271-295, March.
- Adrian Lei & Martin Yick & Keith Lam, 2013. "Does tax convexity matter for risk? A dynamic study of tax asymmetry and equity beta," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 131-147, July.
- Supanvanij, Janikan & Strauss, Jack, 2006. "The effects of management compensation on firm hedging: Does SFAS 133 matter?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 475-493, December.
- Ales S. Berk & Jozko Peterlin & Mitja Cok, 2009. "Corporate Risk Management in Slovenian Firms," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306.
- Son Le & Mark Kroll & Bruce Walters, 2010. "The impact of institutional changes on corporate governance mechanisms in transition economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(2), pages 91-114, May.
- Hielscher, Stefan, 2009. "Moral als Produktionsfaktor: Ein unternehmerischer Beitrag zum strategischen Risikomanagement am Beispiel des Kruppschen Wohlfahrtsprogramms," Discussion Papers 2009-3, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Fatemi, Ali & Luft, Carl, 2002. "Corporate risk management: Costs and benefits," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-38.
- Justin Davis & G. Tyge Payne & Gary McMahan, 2007. "A Few Bad Apples? Scandalous Behavior of Mutual Fund Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 319-334, December.
- Henderson, Brian J. & Pearson, Neil D., 2011. "The dark side of financial innovation: A case study of the pricing of a retail financial product," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 227-247, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:tufano98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.