CSR, Sustainability and the Meaning of Global Reporting for Latin American Corporations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2002.
"The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2651-2694, December.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Roell & Joseph Zechner, 1999. "The Geography of Equity Listing; Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CSEF Working Papers 28, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Pagano, Marco & Röell, Ailsa A & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trevino, Len J. & Thomas, Douglas E. & Cullen, John, 2008. "The three pillars of institutional theory and FDI in Latin America: An institutionalization process," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 118-133, February.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hens Runhaar & Helene Lafferty, 2009. "Governing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Assessment of the Contribution of the UN Global Compact to CSR Strategies in the Telecommunications Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 479-495, February.
- Michael J. Pisani, 2003. "The Negative Impact of Structural Adjustment on Sectoral Earnings in Nicaragua," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 107-125, June.
- Moses Pava, 2008. "Why Corporations Should Not Abandon Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 805-812, December.
- Anita Jose & Shang-Mei Lee, 2007. "Environmental Reporting of Global Corporations: A Content Analysis based on Website Disclosures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 307-321, June.
- M. LÃ³pez & Arminda Garcia & Lazaro Rodriguez, 2007. "Sustainable Development and Corporate Performance: A Study Based on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Ravi Ramamurti, 1992. "Why are Developing Countries Privatizing?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 225-249, June.
- Dilek Cetindamar, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility Practices and Environmentally Responsible Behavior: The Case of The United Nations Global Compact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 163-176, December.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1992. "The Case for Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 69-85, Winter.
- Perez-Batres, Luis A. & Eden, Lorraine, 2008. "Is there a liability of localness? How emerging market firms respond to regulatory punctuations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-251, September.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
- Clem Tisdell, 2001. "The Winnipeg Principles, WTO and sustainable development: proposed policies for reconciling trade and the environment," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 204-212.
- Michael J. Pisani & JosÃ© A. Pagán, 2004. "Self-employment in the era of the new economic model in Latin America: a case study from Nicaragua," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 335-350, July.
- Common,Michael, 1995. "Sustainability and Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436052, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0098-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ionela-Corina CHERSAN, 2016. "Corporate responsibility reporting according to Global Reporting Initiative: an international comparison," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(136), pages 424-424, Aprilie.
- Scandelius, Christina & Cohen, Geraldine, 2016. "Achieving collaboration with diverse stakeholders—The role of strategic ambiguity in CSR communication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3487-3499.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:250-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Trifkovic, Neda, 2018.
"The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 250-267.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Petr Petera & Jaroslav Wagner, 2015. "Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and its Reflections in the Literature," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 13-32.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1957-:d:116623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Perez-Batres & Jonathan Doh & Van Miller & Michael Pisani, 2012. "Stakeholder Pressures as Determinants of CSR Strategic Choice: Why do Firms Choose Symbolic Versus Substantive Self-Regulatory Codes of Conduct?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 157-172, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Latin America; institutional theory; punctuated equilibrium; United Nations Global Compact; Global Report Initiative;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.