The Case for Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley, 1989. "Recent Trade Liberalization in the Developing World: What is Behind It, and Where is it Headed?," NBER Working Papers 3057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Outward orientation," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1645-1689 Elsevier.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1991.
"Historical Research on International Lending and Debt,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "Historical Research on International Lending and Debt," Economics Working Papers 90-153, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Historical Research on International Lending and Debt," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39n6n9ns, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Pack, Howard, 1988. "Industrialization and trade," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 333-380 Elsevier.
More about this item
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:6:y:1992:i:1:p:69-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.