Contestable Markets, Trade, and Development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 6 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Nausheen H. Anwar, 1999. "Inefficiencies in Public Electricity Provision and Impacts on Firms in Karachi’s Manufacturing Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 167-185.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2009.
"A theory of employment guarantees: Contestability, credibility and distributional concerns,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 482-497, April.
- Basu, Arnab K & Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 5784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2007. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 3002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," Working Papers 127048, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Anas, Alex & Kyu Sik Lee & Murray, Michael, 1996. "Infrastructure bottlenecks, private provision, and industrial productivity : a study of Indonesian and Thai cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1603, The World Bank.
- Edward Kane, 1999. "How Offshore Financial Competition Disciplines Exit Resistance by Incentive-Conflicted Bank Regulators," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 265-291, December.
- Edward J. Kane, 1999. "How Offshore Financial Competition Disciplines Exit Resistence by Incentive-Conflicted Bank Regulators," NBER Working Papers 7156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Kane, 1997. "Ethical Foundations of Financial Regulation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 51-74, August.
- Edward J. Kane, 1997. "Ethical Foundations of Financial Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
- Brautigam, D., 1991. "Governance and economy : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 815, The World Bank.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Agbo, Valentin & Atindogbé, Gilbert & Toyi, Mireille S.S. & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & Ganglo, Jean C. & Lebailly, Philippe, 2012. "Functioning of farm-grown timber value chains: Lessons from the smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles value chain in Southern Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 98-107.
- Stefan Mai & Mark Oelmann, 2001. "Elektronischer Handel im Lichte der Bestreitbarkeit von Märkten," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2001, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Henry Ergas & Mark Wright, 1994. "Internationalisation, Firm Conduct and Productivity," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kyu Sik Lee & Anas, Alex & Verma, Satyendra & Murray, Michael, 1996. "Why manufacturing firms produce some electricity internally," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1605, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:6:y:1991:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed