Infrastructure bottlenecks, private provision, and industrial productivity : a study of Indonesian and Thai cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Baumol, William J & Lee, Kyu Sik, 1991. "Contestable Markets, Trade, and Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Kyu Sik Lee & Alex Anas, 1992. "Costs of Deficient Infrastructure: The Case of Nigerian Manufacturing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(7), pages 1071-1092, October.
- Kyu Sik Lee & Anas, Alex, 1989. "Manufacturers'responses to infrastructure deficiencies in Nigeria : private alternatives and policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 325, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulyani, Sumila, 2001. "Effects of Poor Transportation on Lean Production and Industrial Clustering: Evidence from the Indian Auto Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1157-1177, July.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4460, The World Bank.
- Stephane Straub, 2008. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges," ESE Discussion Papers 179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alampay, E., 1999. "Organizations in development: the changing nature of service provision in the Philippines," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19044, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Decentralization; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Urban Services to the Poor; Urban Services to the Poor; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .