Effects of Poor Transportation on Lean Production and Industrial Clustering: Evidence from the Indian Auto Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1992. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 4122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Anas, Alex & Kyu Sik Lee & Murray, Michael, 1996. "Infrastructure bottlenecks, private provision, and industrial productivity : a study of Indonesian and Thai cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1603, The World Bank.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1995. "Human and physical infrastructure: Public investment and pricing policies in developing countries," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 43, pages 2773-2843 Elsevier.
- Humphrey, John, 1995. "Industrial reorganization in developing countries: From models to trajectories," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 149-162, January.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Policy Watch: Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 189-198, Fall.
- Gulyani, Sumila, 1999. "Innovating with Infrastructure: How India's Largest Carmaker Copes with Poor Electricity Supply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1749-1768, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Yi Tsai, 2010. "Strategic Choice of Freight Mode and Investments in Transport Infrastructure within Production Networks," Working Papers id:3083, eSocialSciences.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2006.
"Transportation and infrastructure, retail clustering, and local public finance: evidence from Wal-Mart's expansion,"
Regional Economic Development,
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 100-114.
- Hicks, Michael, 2006. "Transportation and Infrastructure, Retail Clustering, and Local Public Finance: Evidence from Wal-Mart's Expansion," MPRA Paper 52, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0164-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorentz, Harri & Kittipanya-ngam, Pichawadee & Singh Srai, Jagjit, 2013. "Emerging market characteristics and supply network adjustments in internationalising food supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 220-232.
- Kim, Hyoungtae & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Kvam, Paul H. & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2011. "Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 16-27, November.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons,"
1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Datta, Saugato, 2012. "The impact of improved highways on Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 46-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:7:p:1157-1177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .