The Indian Automotive Industry and the ASEAN Supply Chain Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Wells, 2010. "The Tata Nano, the global 'value' segment and the implications for the traditional automotive industry regions," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(3), pages 443-457.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2013. "Preparing the way for a modern GST in India," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 715-723, August.
- Petr Pavlínek & Jan Ženka, 2011. "Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 559-586, May.
- Aoki, Katsuki & Staeblein, Thomas & Tomino, Takahiro, 2014. "Monozukuri capability to address product variety: A comparison between Japanese and German automotive makers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 373-384.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive industry; supply chain organization; production networks;
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.