Manufacturers'responses to infrastructure deficiencies in Nigeria : private alternatives and policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McGuire, Martin, 1974. "Group Segregation and Optimal Jurisdictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 112-132, Jan.-Feb..
- Whittington, Dale & Lauria, Donald T. & Xinming Mu, 1989. "Paying for urban services : a study of water vending and willingness to pay for water in Onitsha, Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 363, The World Bank.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RÃ©mi de BERCEGOL & Adeline Desfeux, 2011. "An Alternative to Conventional Public Water Service: "User Group Networks" in a Mumbai Slum," Working Papers id:3912, eSocialSciences.
- Muyambiri, Brian & Chiwira, Oscar & Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Chiranga, Ngonidzashe, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Private and Public Investment in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 26671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pack, Howard & Paxson, Christina, 1999. "Is African manufacturing skill-constrained?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2212, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 2012.
"Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S1), pages 75-84.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J Venables, 2012. "Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect," OxCarre Working Papers 089, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2012. "Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anas, Alex & Kyu Sik Lee & Murray, Michael, 1996. "Infrastructure bottlenecks, private provision, and industrial productivity : a study of Indonesian and Thai cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1603, The World Bank.
- Mila Freire & Mario Polèse & Pamela Echeverria, 2003. "Connecting Cities with Macroeconomic Concerns : The Missing Link," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15058.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1999. "Why Has Africa Grown Slowly?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Whittington, Dale & Okorafor, Apia & Okore, Augustine & McPhail, Alexander, 1990. "Cost recovery strategy for rural water delivery in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 369, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Microfinance; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .