Productivity and Externalities: Models of Export-LED Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime de Melo & Sherman Robinson, 2015. "Productivity and externalities: models of export-led growth," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 3, pages 43-70, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Productivity and externalities : models of export led growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 387, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1985. "Exports, policy choices, and economic growth in developing countries after the 1973 oil shock," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-35.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Teitel, Simon & Colman Sercovich, Francisco, 1984. "Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(5-6), pages 645-660.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "Cross-country studies of growth and policy : methodological, conceptual, and statistical problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 608, The World Bank.
- Mark Huberty & Georg Zachmann, 2011. "Green exports and the global product space: Prospects for EU industrial policy," Working Papers 556, Bruegel.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Hiro Lee & Michael G. Plummer, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of the ASEAN Economic Community," OSIPP Discussion Paper 11E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Jie He & David Roland-Holst, 2010. "Economic Growth, Energy demand and Atmospheric Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities for China in the future 30 years," Cahiers de recherche 10-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Jie, 2005. "Estimating the economic cost of China's new desulfur policy during her gradual accession to WTO: The case of industrial SO2 emission," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 364-402.
- He, Jie, 2010. "What is the role of openness for China's aggregate industrial SO2 emission?: A structural analysis based on the Divisia decomposition method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 868-886, February.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D.*Robinson, Sherman, 1996. "Partners or predators? : the impact of regional trade liberalization on Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1626, The World Bank.
- Renelt, David, 1991. "Economic growth : a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 678, The World Bank.
- Diao, Xinshen & Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Orden, David, 2005. "Tell me where it hurts, an' I'll tell you who to call," MTID discussion papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1995.
"Structural adjustment, stabilization and policy reform: Domestic and international finance,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 2845-2924
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, "undated". "Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Xiaoming Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Foreign technology imports and economic growth in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1412, The World Bank.
- Najia Saqib, 2014. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Fluctuation on Trade Balance: Empirical Evidence from Saudi Arab Economy Classification-JEL:," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, February.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1991. "Adjustment programs and Bank support : rationale and main results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 582, The World Bank.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2006.
"Deep integration and its impacts on non-members: EU enlargement and East Asia,"
82286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2006. "Deep Integration and Its Impacts on Nonmembers: EU Enlargement and East Asia," Discussion Paper Series 184, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Larry Westphal, 2002. "Technology Strategies For Economic Development In A Fast Changing Global Economy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 275-320.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Public Economics;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucbecw:198501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.