The republic of Korea's experience with export-led industrial development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kokko, Ari, 2002. "Export-Led Growth in East Asia: Lessons for Europe's Transition Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 142, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lewis Kubo & Robinson De Melo, 1983. "Modelos de Equilibrio General para el Análisis de Estrategias Alternativas de Comercio Exterior: Una Aplicación a Corea," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 313-344.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016.
"When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 381-407, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016. "When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?," Post-Print halshs-01496930, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 12275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julen Berasaluce & José Romero, 2017. "Economic growth and the external sector: Evidence from Korea, lessons for Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 95-131.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "Does the Dollar Index Really Measure Outward Orientation?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 309-326.
- Martin, Michael V. & Huh, Shin H. & MacDonald, John A., 1983. "Nonmarket and Noneconomic Considerations In evaluating Agricultural Trade Policy: The Case of the Republic of Korea," Occasional Paper Series No. 3 197314, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Westphal, Larry E., 1998. "The pendulum swings -- An apt analogy? 1997 Northeastern Universities development consortium conference keynote talk," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2223-2230, December.
- Dollar, David & Sokoloff, Kenneth, 1990.
"Patterns of productivity growth in South Korean manufacturing industries, 1963-1979,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 309-327, October.
- David Dollar & Kenneth Sokoloff, 1988. "Patterns of Productivity Growth In South Korean Manufacturing Industries, 1963-1979," UCLA Economics Working Papers 481, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Julen Berasaluce & José Romero, 2015. "Exports, imports, FDI and GDP in the Republic of Korea: 1980-2014," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:3:p:347-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.