Growth, Technological Progress, and Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1989.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Dollar, David, 1986.
"Technological Innovations, Capital Mobility, and the Product Cycle inNorth-South Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 177-190, March.
- Dollar, David, 1983. "Technological Innovation, Capital Mobility, and the Product Cycle in North-South Trade," Working Papers 83-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- H. Oniki & H. Uzawa, 1965. "Patterns of Trade and Investment in a Dynamic Model of International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 15-37.
- Richard Jensen & Marie Thursby, 1987. "A Decision Theoretic Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 631-647.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramos, Francisco F. Ribeiro, 2001. "Exports, imports, and economic growth in Portugal: evidence from causality and cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 613-623, December.
- Houssem Eddine Chebbi & Marcelo Olarreaga & Habib Zitouna, 2011. "Trade Openness Andco2emissions In Tunisia," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 29-53.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 607-635, September.
- Yolanda Fernández Lommen, 2000. "Crecimiento económico y comercio exterior en China," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 00-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Peter Kugler, 1991. "Growth, exports and cointegration: An empirical investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 73-82, March.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "A Schumpeterian model of growth in the world economy: some notes on a new paradigm in international economics," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lu, Lina, 2017. "Simultaneous Spatial Panel Data Models with Common Shocks," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .