Monopolistic Competition In Trade Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A|
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
- Levinsohn, James, 1993.
"Testing the imports-as-market-discipline hypothesis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-22, August.
- Levinsohn, J., 1991. "Testing the Imports-As-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," Working Papers 272, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James Levinsohn, 1991. "Testing the Imports-as-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 3657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2011. "Urbanization as a Fundamental Cause of Development," Working papers DTE 501, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2009. "Beyond the home market effect: Market size and specialization in a multi-country world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 259-265, November.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World," Working Papers 2009.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World," KITeS Working Papers 023, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2009.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "A simple model of foreign brand penetration under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 0910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2004. "Footloose capital, market access and the geography of regional state aid," Chapters,in: Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2001. "Footloose Capital, Market Access, and the Geography of Regional State Aid," Development Working Papers 155, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2001. "Footloose capital, market access, and the geography of regional state aid," HWWA Discussion Papers 132, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "The Dixit-Stiglitz-Krugman Trade Model: A Geometric Note," Discussion Papers 1006, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Demidova, Svetlana & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2009. "Trade policy under firm-level heterogeneity in a small economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 100-112, June.
- Svetlana Demidova & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2007. "Trade Policy under Firm-Level Heterogeneity in a Small Economy," NBER Working Papers 13688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrzej Cieślik, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and the volume of trade: the case of Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 273-291, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed