Growth, exports and cointegration: An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Kunst, Robert & Neusser, Klaus, 1990. "Cointegration in a Macroeconomic System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 351-365, Oct.-Dec..
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Growth, Technological Progress, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 2592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017. "Openness and growth in a historical perspective: a VECM approach," Working Papers 0118, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"The Impact of Vegetables Exports on Economic Growth in Tunisia,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 72-87, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Impact of Vegetables Exports on Economic Growth in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 80722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2016064020691 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riezman, Raymond G & Whiteman, Charles H & Summers, Peter M, 1996.
"The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time-Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth,"
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 77-110.
- Riezman, R.G. & Summers, P.M. & Whiteman, C.H., 1991. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," Working Papers 92-27, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Riezman & Charles Whiteman & Peter M. Summers, 1996. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time-Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9602002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riezman, R. & Whiteman, C. & Summers, P.M., 1995. "The Engine of Growth or Its Handmaiden? A Time Series Assessment of Export-Led Growth," Working Papers 95-16, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Ramona Dumitriu & Razvan Stefanescu, 2015. "The Relationship Between Romanian Exports And Economic Growth After The Adhesion To European Union," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 17-26.
- Tarlok Singh, 2010. "Does International Trade Cause Economic Growth? A Survey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1517-1564, November.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Choe, Chongwoo, 1998. "Is the Korean economy export-driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 237-255, April.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"The Three-Way Linkages Between Export, Import And Economic Growth: New Evidence From Tunisia,"
Journal of Smart Economic Growth,
, vol. 2(3), pages 13-53, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Three-Way Linkages between Export, Import and Economic Growth: New Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 81080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abo-Zaid Salem M, 2011.
"The Trade-Growth Relationship in Israel Revisited: Evidence from Annual Data, 1960-2004,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 63-93, February.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2010. "The Trade–Growth Relationship in Israel Revisited: Evidence from Annual Data, 1960-2004," MPRA Paper 26344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stilianos Fountas, 2000.
"Some evidence on the export-led growth hypothesis for Ireland,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 211-214.
- Stilianos Fountas, 1995. "Some Evidence on the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Ireland," Working Papers 08, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1995.
- Subrata Ghatak & Chris Milner & Utku Utkulu, 1997. "Exports, export composition and growth : cointegration and causality evidence for Malaysia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 213-223.
- Robert Mulligan, 1996. "Export-import endogeneity in the context of the Thirlwall- Hussain model: an application of the Durbin-Wu-Hausman test incorporating a Monte Carlo experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 275-279.
- Akbay O. S., 2011. "Trade-Growth Nexus: Turkish Case," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 108-114, May.
- Reppas, Panayiotis A. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2005. "The export-output growth nexus: Evidence from African and Asian countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 929-940, November.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Bose, Sukanya & Panda, Swayamsiddha, 2014. "Modeling India's External Sector: Review and Some Empirics," Working Papers 14/138, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Imad Moosa, 1999. "Is the export-led growth hypothesis valid for Australia?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 903-906.
- Vicente Donoso & Víctor Martín, 2009. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: estudios empíricos," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0905, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:127:y:1991:i:1:p:73-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.