Some evidence on the export-led growth hypothesis for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stilianos Fountas, 1995. "Some Evidence on the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis for Ireland," Working Papers 08, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1995.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-688, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Satya Paul & Kabir Chowdhury, 1995. "Export-led growth hypothesis: some empirical testing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 177-179.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Peter Kugler, 1991. "Growth, exports and cointegration: An empirical investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 73-82, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Jung, Woo S. & Marshall, Peyton J., 1985. "Exports, growth and causality in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
- Afxentiou, Panayiotis C & Serletis, Apostolos, 1991. "Exports and GNP Causality in the Industrial Countries: 1950-1985," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:4:p:211-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.