A Decision Theoretic Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1989.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs, 2005.
"Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1054-1073, September.
- Pol Antràs, 2003. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," NBER Working Papers 9945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antras, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," 2004 Meeting Papers 19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antras, Pol, 2005. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," Scholarly Articles 3196324, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antras, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 62, Econometric Society.
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1997.
"Whither Flat Panel Displays?,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 247-271,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M, 1995. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," Papers 95-007, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," NBER Working Papers 5415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K. & Thursbay, M., 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Display?," Papers 1-96-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Yuxiang Zou & Tai-Liang Chen, 2018. "Industrial heterogeneity and international product cycles," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2001. "Innovation and wage effects of international outsourcing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2018. "R&D in trade networks: The role of asymmetry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 307-350.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2010. "Optimizing international technology diffusion: A middle-income country's perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-66, January.
- Lin, Hwan C., 2010. "Technology diffusion and global welfare effects: Imitative R&D vs. South-bound FDI," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 231-247, November.
- Michael Fung, 1994. "Technology policies, technology transfer by multinational enterprises and R&D activities in LDCs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 275-287, July.
- Susan Chun Zhu, 2004. "Trade, product cycles, and inequality within and between countries," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 37(4), pages 1042-1060, November.
- Ma, Yan, 2015. "The product cycle hypothesis: The role of quality upgrading and market size," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 326-336.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 329-354, February.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger & Sascha O. Becker, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firm’s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo.
- Zhu, Susan Chun, 2005. "Can product cycles explain skill upgrading?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 131-155, May.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2017. "Internationalisation and Innovation Intensities of Polish Manufacturing Firms: A Close Nexus?," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(1), pages 91-109.
- Liu, Ying & Wang, Zhe & Yin, Xiaopeng, 2016. "Economic integration, product cycles and regime effects," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 275-283.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2016. "Innovation intensity as a driver of firm’s internationalization intensity: evidence for Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 46.
- Reed, Michael & Salvacruz, Joseph, 1995. "Technological Progress and International Trade: The Case of the Less Developed ASEAN Countries," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183397, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baldwin, John R. Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Adaptation à la concurrence des importations : effets du commerce avec les pays à bas salaires sur le portefeuille de produits des établissements manufacturiers canadiens," Série de documents de recherche sur l'analyse économique (AE) 2008054f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Salvacruz, Joseph C., 1994. "Technological Change And Agricultural Trade Patterns," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-6, February.
- Lu, Chia-Hui, 2007. "Moving up or moving out? A unified theory of R&D, FDI, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 324-343, April.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Growth, Technological Progress, and Trade," NBER Working Papers 2592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:54:y:1987:i:4:p:631-647.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.