Whither Flat Panel Displays?
In: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M, 1995. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," Papers 95-007, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Krishna, K. & Thursbay, M., 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Display?," Papers 1-96-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Whither Flat Panel Displays?," NBER Working Papers 5415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1986. "Market Access and International Competition: A Simulation Study of 16K Random Access Memories," NBER Working Papers 1936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Jensen & Marie Thursby, 1987. "A Decision Theoretic Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 631-647.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .