Are Iranian consumers poised to "buy American" in a hostile bilateral environment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Warren J Bilkey & Erik Nes, 1982. "Country-of-Origin Effects on Product Evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Jill Gabrielle Klein, 2002. "Us Versus Them, or Us Versus Everyone? Delineating Consumer Aversion to Foreign Goods," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 345-363, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmood Bahaee & Luis A. Perez‐Batres & Michael J. Pisani & Van V. Miller & Mahmoud Saremi, 2014. "Sustainable Development in Iran: An Exploratory Study of University Students' Attitudes and Knowledge about Sustainable Developmenta," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 21(3), pages 175-187, May.
- Bahaee, Mahmood & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Iranian consumer animosity and U.S. products: A witch's brew or elixir?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-210, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIran United States Consumer ethnocentrism Consumer animosity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:3:p:223-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.