Iranian consumer animosity and U.S. products: A witch's brew or elixir?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Tanuja & Schoenbachler, Denise D., 2001. "Communication strategies for technology products in Singapore: a content analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 551-570, October.
- Siew Meng Leong & Joseph A Cote & Swee Hoon Ang & Soo Jiuan Tan & Kwon Jung & Ah Keng Kau & Chanthika Pornpitakpan, 2008. "Understanding consumer animosity in an international crisis: nature, antecedents, and consequences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(6), pages 996-1009, September.
- Michael J. Pisani & David W. Yoskowitz, 2005. "Grass, Sweat, and Sun: An Exploratory Study of the Labor Market for Gardeners in South Texas," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 229-251.
- Ling-yee, Li & Ogunmokun, Gabriel O., 2001. "The influence of interfirm relational capabilities on export advantage and performance: an empirical analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 399-420, August.
- Bahaee, Mahmood & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Are Iranian consumers poised to "buy American" in a hostile bilateral environment?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 223-232, May.
- Jill Gabrielle Klein, 2002. "Us Versus Them, or Us Versus Everyone? Delineating Consumer Aversion to Foreign Goods," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Amine, Lyn Suzanne, 2008. "Country-of-origin, animosity and consumer response: Marketing implications of anti-Americanism and Francophobia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 402-422, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2013. "Target reputation transferability, consumer animosity, and cross-border acquisition success: A comparison between China and Taiwan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 174-186.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:70-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2015. "Consumer animosity and foreign direct investment: An investigation of consumer responses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-32.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer animosity Iran United States of America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.