Understanding consumer animosity in an international crisis: nature, antecedents, and consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soo Tan & Siok Tambyah, 2011. "Generalized Trust and Trust in Institutions in Confucian Asia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 357-377, September.
- Alvarez, Maria D. & Campo, Sara, 2014. "The influence of political conflicts on country image and intention to visit: A study of Israel's image," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 70-78.
- Coombs, W. Timothy & Laufer, Daniel, 2018. "Global Crisis Management – Current Research and Future Directions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 199-203.
- Chengguang Li & Ilgaz Arikan & Oded Shenkar & Asli Arikan, 2020. "The impact of country-dyadic military conflicts on market reaction to cross-border acquisitions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(3), pages 299-325, April.
- Siqueira, Ana Cristina O. & Priem, Richard L. & Parente, Ronaldo C., 2015. "Demand-side Perspectives in International Business: Themes and Future Directions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 261-266.
- Khan, Hina & Daryanto, Ahmad & Liu, Chihling, 2019. "How anticipated regret influences the effect of economic animosity on consumers’ reactions towards a foreign product," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 405-414.
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2013. "Target reputation transferability, consumer animosity, and cross-border acquisition success: A comparison between China and Taiwan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 174-186.
- Murat Hakan Altintas & Bahar F. Kurtulmusoglu & Hans Ruediger Kaufmann & Serkan Kilic, 2013. "Consumer boycotts of foreign products: a metric model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 485-504, June.
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin Alois Leroch, 2017. "Intergroup Revenge: A Laboratory Experiment," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 117-135, November.
- Adriana MANOLICĂ & Teodora ROMAN & Gabriel-Nicolae PĂDURARU, 2018. "Country Of Origin, Animosity And Brand Perception," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 88-102.
- Tana Cristina LICSANDRU & Leslie T. SZAMOSI & Nicolas PAPADOPOULOS, 2013. "The Impact of Country-of-Origin, Ethnocentrism and Animosity on Product Evaluation: Evidence from Romania," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 259-277, August.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- Li, Megan Yuan & Makino, Shige & Jiang, Chunyan, 2019. "Does national sentiment affect foreign direct investment, and if so, how? Additional evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1-1.
- Gerald Yong Gao & Danny Tan Wang & Yi Che, 2018. "Impact of historical conflict on FDI location and performance: Japanese investment in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(8), pages 1060-1080, October.
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2015. "Consumer animosity and foreign direct investment: An investigation of consumer responses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-32.
- Peter Magnusson & Stanford A. Westjohn & Nancy J. Sirianni, 2019. "Beyond country image favorability: How brand positioning via country personality stereotypes enhances brand evaluations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(3), pages 318-338, April.
- Bahaee, Mahmood & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Iranian consumer animosity and U.S. products: A witch's brew or elixir?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:6:p:996-1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.