A Review and Analysis of Iran’s Current Economic Status
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Financial Crisis, Iranian Style," MPRA Paper 13282, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2009.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems," MPRA Paper 15790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 13314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Economy; Inflation; Dutch Disease; Exchange Rate;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .