Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2008. "A Review and Analysis of Iran’s Current Economic Status," MPRA Paper 13313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Financial Crisis, Iranian Style," MPRA Paper 13282, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vafa Moayedi, 2013. "Reassessing The Effect Of Fiscal And Monetary Policies In Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 123-141, December.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2010. "A Note on the Post-Revolution Iranian Economy and the Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 26766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Banking; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-07-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .