Financial Crisis, Iranian Style
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2008. "A Review and Analysis of Iran’s Current Economic Status," MPRA Paper 13313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 13314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Budget Deficit; Economic Policy; Credit Crisis;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-02-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-14 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .