The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie R. Bencivenga & Bruce D. Smith, 1991. "Financial Intermediation and Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 195-209.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2010. "A Note on the Post-Revolution Iranian Economy and the Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 26766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2005. "The Economic and Social Effects of Financial Liberalization: A Primer for Developing Countries," Working Papers 4, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2004. "Escaping the Resource Curse and the Dutch Disease? When and Why Norway Caught up with and Forged ahead of Its Neighbors," Discussion Papers 377, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems," MPRA Paper 15790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James B., 2008. "What are the mechanisms linking financial development and economic growth in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 38-53, January.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Not Dutch Disease, It's China Syndrome," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2007017e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- James Dorn, 2006. "Ending Financial Repression in China," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 231-238.
- Radu Musetescu & Adina Musetescu & Dana Gardu, 2007. "Developmental State, Business Concentrations and Financial Repression: the case of the Republic of Korea," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(23), pages 45-62, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Interest Rate; Financial Repression; Monetary and Banking System; Financial Resources;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-05-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-05-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2011-05-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-05-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .