The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran
The methods of determining the banking interest rate are the main issues in the Iranian economy, this note provides the analysis of banking interest rate and the ways of providing and allocating financial resources in Iran and also, discusses why the financial repression policies in the monetary and banking system do not allow the Iranian economy to growth in its full capacity.
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Dorn, 2006. "Ending Financial Repression in China," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 231-238.
- Radu Musetescu & Adina Musetescu & Dana Gardu, 2007. "Developmental State, Business Concentrations and Financial Repression: the case of the Republic of Korea," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(23), pages 45-62, June.
- Bencivenga, V.R. & Smith, B.D., 1988.
"Financial Intermediation And Endogenous Growth,"
RCER Working Papers
124, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems," MPRA Paper 15790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2004. "Escaping the Resource Curse and the Dutch Disease? When and Why Norway Caught up with and Forged ahead of Its Neighbors," Discussion Papers 377, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2010. "A Note on the Post-Revolution Iranian Economy and the Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 26766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayati Ghosh, 2005. "The Economic and Social Effects of Financial Liberalization: A Primer for Developing Countries," Working Papers 4, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Not Dutch Disease, It's China Syndrome," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2007017e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Ang, James B., 2008. "What are the mechanisms linking financial development and economic growth in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 38-53, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.