Report NEP-ARA-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Demographic pressure, excess labour supply and public-private sector employment in Egypt - Modelling labour supply to analyse the response of unemployment, public finances and welfare," MPRA Paper 31101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Omay, Tolga & Takay Araz, Bahar & Ilalan, Deniz, 2011. "The effects of terrorist activities on foreign direct investment: nonlinear Evidence," MPRA Paper 31015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:adb:adbebr:298 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fraj Chemak, 2011. "Nonparametric approach for measuring the productivity change and assessing the water use efficiency in the irrigated areas of Tunisia," Working Papers 2011-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adil Diani, 2011. "Reforming Trade in Services and Negotiation Processes in Morocco," Post-Print halshs-00594401, HAL.