A Note on the Post-Revolution Iranian Economy and the Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems," MPRA Paper 15790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taghipour Anoshirvan, 2009. "Financial Restraint and Financial Development in Iran: The Conditional Co-Integration Approach," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 88-106, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIranian economy; Banking sector; Financial development;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .