Report NEP-ARA-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Sturm & François Gurtner & Juan Gonzalez Alegre, 2009. "Fiscal policy challenges in oil-exporting countries – a review of key issues," Occasional Paper Series 104, European Central Bank.
- Oecd, 2009. "Rebuilding Schools after the Wenchuan Earthquake: China Visits OECD, Italy and Turkey," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2009/7, OECD Publishing.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2009. "Iran’s Banking and Monetary Problems," MPRA Paper 15790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frances Stewart, 2009. "A Global View of Horizontal Inequalities: Inequalities Experienced by Muslims Worldwide," Research Working Papers 13, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2009. "Economic voting and electoral volatility in Turkish provinces," IDE Discussion Papers 202, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).