Economic voting and electoral volatility in Turkish provinces
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsElectoral volatility; Economic voting; Panel analysis; Elections; Turkey; Constitutional law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-07-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CDM-2009-07-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2009-07-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2009-07-03 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .