Food safety performance in European union accession countries: Benchmarking the fresh produce import sector in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loader, Rupert & Hobbs, Jill E., 1999. "Strategic responses to food safety legislation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 685-706, December.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000.
"Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003.
"Systemic failure in the provision of safe food,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-96, February.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp299, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nunez, Javier, 2001. "A model of self-regulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 91-97, December.
- Garcia Martinez, Marian & Poole, Nigel, 2004. "The development of private fresh produce safety standards: implications for developing Mediterranean exporting countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-255, June.
- Brown, Colin G. & Longworth, John W. & Waldron, Scott, 2002. "Food safety and development of the beef industry in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 269-284, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melise Jaud & Madina Kukenova & Martin Strieborny, 2015.
"Financial Development and Sustainable Exports: Evidence from Firm-product Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7), pages 1090-1114, July.
- Jaud, Melise & Kukenova, Madina & Strieborny, Martin, 2013. "Financial Development and Sustainable Exports: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," Working Papers 2013:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jaud, Melise & Kukenova, Madina & Strieborny, Martin, 2013. "Financial Development and Sustainable Exports: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/12, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Melise Jaud & Madina Kukenova & Martin Strieborny, 2014. "Financial Development and Sustainable Exports: Evidence from Firm-Product Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Taghouti, Ibtissem & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Coque, JosÃ© MarÃa Garcia Alvarez, 0. "Exploring Eu Food Safety Notifications On Agro-Food Imports: Are Mediterranean Partner Countries Discriminated?," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:22:y:2006:i:1:p:69-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.