Risks And Constraints For The Monetary Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adina Criste & Camelia Milea & Alina Georgeta Ailinca, 2013. "A Descriptive Assessment of the Effects of Lehman Brothers’ Shock on the External Equilibrium in Some Euro Area Countries," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(6), pages 95-105, December.
- Claudio Borio & William R. White, 2003.
"Whither monetary and financial stability : the implications of evolving policy regimes,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 131-211.
- William R. White & Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Whither monetary and financial stability? the implications of evolving policy regimes," BIS Working Papers 147, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LUPU, Iulia, 2014. "Economic And Financial Risk Taking In Central And Eastern European Countries," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(2), pages 80-93.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; monetary policy; banking and financial system; instruments;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:17:y:2013:i:3:p:52-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.