Monetary Implications of the Hayashi-Prescott Hypothesis for Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andolfatto, David, 2003. "Monetary Implications of the Hayashi-Prescott Hypothesis for Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(4), pages 1-20, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Andolfatto & Paul Gomme, 2003.
"Monetary Policy Regimes and Beliefs,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, February.
- David Andolfatto & Paul Gomme, 1997. "Monetary policy regimes and beliefs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Andolfatto & Paul Gomme, 1997. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Beliefs," Working Papers 97002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1997.
- David Andolfatto & Paul Gomme, 1997. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Beliefs," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 48, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Apr 2001.
- David Andolfatto & Paul Gomme, 2001. "Monetary policy regimes and beliefs," Working Paper 9905, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joseph Zeira, 2000.
"Informational overshooting, booms and crashes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Motonishi, Taizo & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 1999.
"Causes of the Long Stagnation of Japan during the 1990s: Financial or Real?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 181-200, September.
- Taizo Motonishi & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 1999. "Causes of the Long Stagnation of Japan during the 1990 fs: Financial or Real?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-56, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Taizo Motonishi & Hirshi Yoshikawa, 1999. "Causes of the Long Stagnation of Japan During the 1990s: Financial or Real?," NBER Working Papers 7351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bullard, James & Keating, John W., 1995. "The long-run relationship between inflation and output in postwar economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 477-496, December.
- Mori, Naruki & Shiratsuka, Shigenori & Taguchi, Hiroo, 2001. "Policy Responses to the Post-bubble Adjustments in Japan: A Tentative Review," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 53-102, February.
- Okina, Kunio & Shirakawa, Masaaki & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2001. "The Asset Price Bubble and Monetary Policy: Japan's Experience in the Late 1980s and the Lessons: Background Paper," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 395-450, February.
- Champ, Bruce & Freeman, Scott, 1990. "Money, Output, and the Nominal National Debt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 390-397, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Inaba, Masaru, 2006.
"Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 418-440, December.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2005. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 05023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. "Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 313, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claudio Morana, 2005.
"The Japanese deflation: has it had real effects? Could it have been avoided?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1337-1352.
- Claudio Morana, 2004. "The Japanese Deflation: Has It Had Real Effects? Could It Have Been Avoided?," ICER Working Papers 29-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David E. Lebow, 2004. "The monetisation of Japan's government debt," BIS Working Papers 161, Bank for International Settlements.
- Miyake, Atsushi & Nakamura, Tamotsu, 2007. "A dynamic analysis of an economy with banking optimization and capital adequacy regulations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 14-27.
- Koichi Hamada, 2004. "Policy Making In Deflationary Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 221-239.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Productivity Slowdown; Liquidity Trap;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2003-07-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2003-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-07-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0307008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .