The monetisation of Japan's government debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam S. Posen, 1998. "Restoring Japan's Economic Growth," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 35.
- Andolfatto, David, 2003.
"Monetary Implications of the Hayashi-Prescott Hypothesis for Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(4), pages 1-20, December.
- David Andolfatto, 2003. "Monetary Implications of the Hayashi-Prescott Hypothesis for Japan," Macroeconomics 0307008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Three lessons for monetary policy in a low-inflation era,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 936-978.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 1999. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low inflation era," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Hawkins, 2003. "Central bank balance sheets and fiscal operations," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 71-83 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetisation; Japan; government debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .