Economic And Financial Risk Taking In Central And Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adina Criste, 2013. "Issues Regarding the Conducting of the Euro Area Monetary Policy during the European Debt Crisis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(2), pages 96-106, April.
- MILEA, Camelia, 2013. "Risks And Constraints For The Monetary Stability," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 17(3), pages 52-62.
- Miclăuş Paul, Lupu Radu, Lupu Iulia, 2010. "Criza datoriilor suverane din Europa în 2010," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 03, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CRISTE, Adina, 2015. "Central Bank Policy During Times Of Financial Instability - Experiences Of Some Eurosystem’S Candidates," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 19(2), pages 17-29.
- Adina Criste, 2014. "Monetary Policy Adjustment at the Global Financial Crisis Constraints," Hyperion Economic Journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Hyperion University of Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(4), pages 3-11, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCEE; economic and financial challenges;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:18:y:2014:i:2:p:80-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.