Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on European Corporate Credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014.
"Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3154-3185, October.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2012. "Measuring the effect of the zero lower bound on medium- and longer-term interest rates," Working Paper Series 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williams & Eric Swanson, 2012. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," 2012 Meeting Papers 462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2016. "Global financial market impact of the announcement of the ECB's asset purchase programme," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 257-265.
- R. S.J. Koijen & F. Koulischer & B. Nguyen & M. Yogo, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: The Dynamics of Risk Exposures and the Impact on Asset Prices," Working papers 601, Banque de France.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2017.
"Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB's Balance Sheet Policies,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(1), pages 297-333, February.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB's Balance Sheet Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and transmission of the ECB’s balance sheet policies," Working Paper Research 275, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB’s Balance Sheet Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/887, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cycon, Lisa & Koetter, Michael, 2015.
"Monetary policy under the microscope: Intra-bank transmission of asset purchase programs of the ECB,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112831, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cycon, Lisa & Koetter, Michael, 2015. "Monetary Policy under the Microscope: Intra-bank Transmission of Asset Purchase Programs of the ECB," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Falagiarda, Matteo & Reitz, Stefan, 2015. "Announcements of ECB unconventional programs: Implications for the sovereign spreads of stressed euro area countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 276-295.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2016.
"The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(47), pages 4477-4501, October.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The Effect of ECB Monetary Policies on Interest Rates and Volumes," Sciences Po publications 2015-26, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2015. "The effect of ECB monetary policies on interest rates and volumes," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lojschova, Adriana, 2017. "Did quantitative easing boost bank lending? The Slovak experience," MPRA Paper 79567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luisa Carpinelli & Matteo Crosignani, 2017. "The Effect of Central Bank Liquidity Injections on Bank Credit Supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji & Sem Duijndam, 2018. "The effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," CPB Discussion Paper 371, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric, 2017. "Flow effects of central bank asset purchases on euro area sovereign bond yields: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2052, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Anamaria Illes & Marco Jacopo Lombardi, 2015. "Has the Transmission of Policy Rates to Lending Rates Changed in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 263-280, December.
- Adriana Lojschova, 2017. "Did quantitative easing boost bank lending? The Slovak experience," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Ana Lasaosa & Ibrahim Stevens & Matthew Tong, 2011. "The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 113-161, September.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2018-04-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2018-04-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.