Report NEP-CBA-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji & Sem Duijndam, 2018. "The effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," CPB Discussion Paper 371, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2018. "Monetary Policy obeying the Taylor Principle Turns Prices into Strategic Substitutes," Working Papers halshs-01759692, HAL.
- Andolfatto, David & Martin, Fernando M., 2018. "Monetary Policy and Liquid Government Debt," Working Papers 2018-2, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," Discussion Papers 1810, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Lucio Gobbi & Ronny Mazzocchi & Roberto Tamborini, 2018. "Monetary policy, de-anchoring of inflation expectations, and the 'new normal'," DEM Working Papers 2018/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Güneş Kamber & Madhusudan Mohanty, 2018. "Do interest rates play a major role in monetary policy transmission in China?," BIS Working Papers 714, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Gustavo Iglésias,, 2018. "Endogenous Growth and Real Effects of Monetary Policy: R&D and Physical Capital Complementarities in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CEF.UP Working Papers 1802, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cavallo, Michele & Del Negro, Marco & Frame, W. Scott & Grasing, Jamie & Malin, Benjamin A. & Rosa, Carlo, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet Normalization," Working Papers 747, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Afonso, António & Arghyrou, Michael G & Gadea, María Dolores & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2018. "“Whatever it takes” to resolve the European sovereign debt crisis? Bond pricing regime switches and monetary policy effects," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 21820, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Paul Wohlfarth, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Monetary Policy Attention on Global Asset Volatility Using Search Data," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1803, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Dobkowitz, Sonja & Evrard, Johanne & Parisi, Laura & Silva, André & Wedow, Michael, 2018. "Completing the Banking Union with a European Deposit Insurance Scheme: who is afraid of cross-subsidisation?," Occasional Paper Series 208, European Central Bank.
- Anita Angelovska - Bezhoska, 2018. "Central bank independence-the case of the National Bank of Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2018-01, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Machiel van Dijk & Andrei Dubovik, 2018. "Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on European Corporate Credit," CPB Discussion Paper 372, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Paul Wohlfarth, 2018. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Global Fixed Income Covariances," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1801, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Thordur Jonasson & Michael G. Papaioannou, 2018. "A Primer on Managing Sovereign Debt-Portfolio Risks," IMF Working Papers 18/74, International Monetary Fund.