Report NEP-MON-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji & Sem Duijndam, 2018. "The effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," CPB Discussion Paper 371, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna (Киюцевская, Анна) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2018.
"Features of Interest Rate Policy Under the Inflation Targeting Regime
[Особенности Процентной Политики При Режиме Таргетирования Инфляции]," Working Papers 031812, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," Discussion Papers 1810, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Lucio Gobbi & Ronny Mazzocchi & Roberto Tamborini, 2018. "Monetary policy, de-anchoring of inflation expectations, and the 'new normal'," DEM Working Papers 2018/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Andolfatto, David & Martin, Fernando M., 2018. "Monetary Policy and Liquid Government Debt," Working Papers 2018-2, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Afonso, António & Arghyrou, Michael G & Gadea, María Dolores & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2018. "“Whatever it takes” to resolve the European sovereign debt crisis? Bond pricing regime switches and monetary policy effects," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 21820, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2018. "Monetary Policy obeying the Taylor Principle Turns Prices into Strategic Substitutes," Working Papers halshs-01759692, HAL.
- Paul Wohlfarth, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Monetary Policy Attention on Global Asset Volatility Using Search Data," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1803, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Güneş Kamber & Madhusudan Mohanty, 2018. "Do interest rates play a major role in monetary policy transmission in China?," BIS Working Papers 714, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena (Синельников-Мурылева, Елена), 2018.
"Analysis of the Consequences of the Development of Payment Systems for Monetary Policy in the Context of Deepening Financial Markets
[Анализ Последствий Развития Платежных Систем Для Денежно-Кредит," Working Papers 031813, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Machiel van Dijk & Andrei Dubovik, 2018. "Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on European Corporate Credit," CPB Discussion Paper 372, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Elmar Mertens & James M. Nason, 2018. "Inflation and professional forecast dynamics: an evaluation of stickiness, persistence, and volatility," BIS Working Papers 713, Bank for International Settlements.
- Prescott, Edward C. & Wessel, Ryan, 2018. "Money in the Production Function," Staff Report 562, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nazim Belhocine & Ernesto Crivelli & Nan Geng & Tiberiu Scutaru & Johannes Wiegand & Zaijin Zhan, 2016. "Taking Stock of Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Romain M Veyrune & Guido della Valle & Shaoyu Guo, 2018. "Relationship Between Short-Term Interest Rates and Excess Reserves; A Logistic Approach," IMF Working Papers 18/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Naef, "undated". "Dirty float or clean intervention? The Bank of England on the foreign exchange market, 1952-72," Working Papers 32, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Paul Wohlfarth, 2018. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Global Fixed Income Covariances," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1801, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Perevyshin, Yury (Перевышин, Юрий) & Rykalin, A.S. (Рыкалин, А.С.), 2018.
"Modeling Inflation Expectations in the Russian Economy
[Моделирование Инфляционных Ожиданий В Российской Экономике]," Working Papers 031816, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Gustavo Iglésias,, 2018. "Endogenous Growth and Real Effects of Monetary Policy: R&D and Physical Capital Complementarities in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CEF.UP Working Papers 1802, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Juselius, Mikael & Takáts, Előd, 2018. "The enduring link between demography and inflation," Research Discussion Papers 8/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Dobronravova, Elizaveta (Добронравова, Елизавета), 2018.
"Monetary Policy Peculiarities in Countries with Natural Resources, with Significant Changes in Terms of Trade
[Особенности Монетарной Политики В Странах, Наделенных Природными Ресурсами, При Значит," Working Papers 031811, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mark A Horton & Hossein Samiei & Natan P. Epstein & Kevin Ross, 2016. "Exchange Rate Developments and Policies in the Caucasus and Central Asia," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/07, International Monetary Fund.
- Lefebvre, Germain & Nioche, Aurélien & Bourgeois-Gironde, Sacha & Palminteri, Stefano, 2018. "An Empirical Investigation of the Emergence of Money: Contrasting Temporal Difference and Opportunity Cost Reinforcement Learning," MPRA Paper 85586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Corrado & Tobias Schuler, 2018. "Financial Bubbles in Interbank Lending," ifo Working Paper Series 260, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Viral V. Acharya & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2018. "Capital Flow Management with Multiple Instruments," NBER Working Papers 24443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhengyang Jiang & Arvind Krishnamurthy & Hanno Lustig, 2018. "Foreign Safe Asset Demand and the Dollar Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 24439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KICHIKAWA Yuichi & IYETOMI Hiroshi & AOYAMA Hideaki & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2018. "Empirical Evidence for Collective Motion of Prices with Macroeconomic Indicators in Japan," Discussion papers 18007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anita Angelovska - Bezhoska, 2018. "Central bank independence-the case of the National Bank of Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2018-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Diego Ferreira & Andreza Aparecida Palma, 2018. "Inflation And Inflation Uncertainty In Latin America: A Time-Varying Stochastic Volatility In Mean Approach," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 125, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].