Carry Trade Fundamentals And The Financial Crisis 2007-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 883, European Central Bank.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, "undated".
"Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates,"
71001, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 10334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi, 2008. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," 2008 Meeting Papers 47, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2008. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 13805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Longworth, David, 1981. "Testing the Efficiency of the Canadian-U.S. Exchange Market under the Assumption of no Risk Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 43-49, March.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Chervany, Norman L., 1980. "On the Estimation and Stability of Beta," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 123-137, March.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2011.
"The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 1107-1125, September.
- Paul Soderlind & Angelo Ranaldo & Charlotte Christiansen, 2009. "The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Charlotte Christiansen & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2010. "The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies," Working Papers 2010-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Charlotte Christiansen & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderllind, 2009. "The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies," CREATES Research Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2009. "The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 7345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aidan Corcoran, 2009. "The Determinants of Carry Trade Risk Premia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp287, IIIS.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2006. "Exchange Rates, Equity Prices, and Capital Flows," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 273-317.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Alain P. Chaboud, 2007. "What can the data tell us about carry trades in Japanese yen?," International Finance Discussion Papers 899, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marie Briere & Bastien Drut, 2009. "The Revenge of Purchasing Power Parity on Carry Trades during Crises," Working Papers CEB 09-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jose Olmo & Keith Pilbeam, 2009. "The profitability of carry trades," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 231-241, March.
- Bilson, John F O, 1981. "The "Speculative Efficiency" Hypothesis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 435-451, July.
- Daniel Kohler, 2007. "Carry Trades: Betting Against Safe Haven," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2009. "Carry Trades and Currency Crashes," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 313-347 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational finance; carry trading; financial crisis; currencies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:2(8)_summer2009:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.