Business School Hull, United Kingdom
University of Hull
: 01482 466217
University of Hull, Hull, HU6 7RX
RePEc:edi:dehuluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vistesen, Claus, 2010. "Demographics and the Anatomy of International Capital Flows," MPRA Paper 21929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2010. "Quantifying and Correcting Eurozone Imbalances Fighting the Debt Snowball," MPRA Paper 22943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2009. "Audi vs. BMW – On the Physical Heterogeneity of German Luxury Cars," MPRA Paper 19516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2009. "Ageing and Export Dependency," MPRA Paper 17655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2008. "Of Low Yielders and Carry Trading – the JPY and CHF as Market Risk Sentiment Gauges," MPRA Paper 9952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claus VISTESEN, 2009. "Carry Trade Fundamentals And The Financial Crisis 2007-2010," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claus Vistesen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.