Ageing and Export Dependency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Higgins, Matthew, 1998.
"Demography, National Savings, and International Capital Flows,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 343-369, May.
- Matthew Higgins, 1997. "Demography, national savings and international capital flows," Staff Reports 34, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Fink, Gunther & Finlay, Jocelyn E., 2007.
"Does age structure forecast economic growth?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 569-585.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn Finlay, 2006. "Does Age Structure Forecast Economic Growth?," PGDA Working Papers 2006, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2007. "Does Age Structure Forecast Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 13221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Gómez & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2008.
"The importance of being mature: the effect of demographic maturation on global per capita GDP,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 589-608, July.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Gómez, Rafael, 2006. "The importance of being mature: the effect of demographic maturation on global per-capita GDP," Working Paper Series 670, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Ludwig & Dirk Krüger & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2009.
"Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and Their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Policy in a Changing Environment, pages 385-414
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Ludwig & Dirk Krueger & Axel H. Boersch-Supan, 2007. "Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and Their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations," NBER Working Papers 13185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Krüger, Dirk & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2007. "Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2007. "Demographic change, relative factor prices, international capital flows, and their differential effects on the welfare of generations," Papers 07-14, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Louise M. Sheiner & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "An Aging Society: Opportunity or Challenge?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 1-74.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2009. "The Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1490 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdemographics; international capital flows; open economy macroeconomics; ageing; intertemporal choice;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-10-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-10-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.