Report NEP-AGE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courtney Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2009. "The Market Crash and Mass Layoffs: How the Current Economic Crisis May Affect Retirement," NBER Working Papers 15395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2009. "Does the Welfare State Make Older Workers Unemployable?," IZA Discussion Papers 4440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "Meet the Parents? The Causal Effect of Family Size on the Geographic Distance between Adult Children and Older Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 4398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2009. "The Role of Demographics in Precipitating Crises in Financial Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 4436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vistesen, Claus, 2009. "Ageing and Export Dependency," MPRA Paper 17655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2009. "Examining the Role of Demographic Change in the Decline in Male Employment in Australia: A Propensity Score Re-weighting Decomposition Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.