Report NEP-DGE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Roca, 2009. "Search in the Labor Market Under Imperfectly Insurable Income Risk," IMF Working Papers 09/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laseén, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2009. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in an Estimated Open-Economy DSGE Model," Working Paper Series 232, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-371, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Silva, José Ignacio & Toledo, Manuel, 2009. "The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: The Role of Matching Costs Revisited," MPRA Paper 17719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2009.
- François Gourio, 2009. "Disasters Risk and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 15399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Perali & Stefania Lovo, 2009. "Counterfactual analysis using a regional dynamic general equilibrium model with historical calibration," Working Papers 58/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00420138_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rossana Merola, 2009. "A bayesian estimation of a DSGE model with financial frictions," CEIS Research Paper 149, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00420132_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gartner, Hermann & Merkl, Christian & Rothe, Thomas, 2009. "They Are Even Larger! More (on) Puzzling Labor Market Volatilities," IZA Discussion Papers 4403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Optimal Income Taxation, Outsourcing and Policy Cooperation in a Dynamic Economy," Umeå Economic Studies 784, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Nicoletta Batini & Eugen Tereanu, 2009. "What Should Inflation Targeting Countries Do When Oil Prices Rise and Drop Fast?," IMF Working Papers 09/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2009. "Ageing and Export Dependency," MPRA Paper 17655, University Library of Munich, Germany.