On the Estimation and Stability of Beta
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C.Y. Kwan, Clarence, 1999. "A note on market-neutral portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 773-800, May.
- Claus VISTESEN, 2009. "Carry Trade Fundamentals And The Financial Crisis 2007-2010," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Koch, Nicolas & Bassen, Alexander, 2013. "Valuing the carbon exposure of European utilities. The role of fuel mix, permit allocation and replacement investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 431-443.
- Alan Gardner & George A. Matysiak, 2006.
"Systematic Property Risk: Quantifying Uk Property Betas 1983-2005,"
eres2006_197, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alan Gardner & George Matysiak, 2006. "Systematic Property Risk: Quantifying UK Property Betas 1983-2005," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2008. "Of Low Yielders and Carry Trading – the JPY and CHF as Market Risk Sentiment Gauges," MPRA Paper 9952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. C. Matallin & A. Fernandez-Izquierdo, 2003. "Passive timing effect in portfolio management," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1829-1837.
- Roger P. Bey, 1983. "The Market Model As An Appropriate Description Of The Stochastic Process Generating Security Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Kyre Dane Lahtinen & Chris M. Lawrey & Kenneth J. Hunsader, 2018. "Beta dispersion and portfolio returns," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 156-161, May.
- Buckland, Roger & Fraser, Patricia, 2002. "The scale and patterns of abnormal returns to equity investment in UK electricity distribution," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 39-62.
- Maik Eisenbeiss & Goran Kauermann & Willi Semmler, 2007. "Estimating Beta-Coefficients of German Stock Data: A Non-Parametric Approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 503-522.
- Sibel Celik, 2013. "Testing the Stability of Beta: A Sectoral Analysis in Turkish Stock Market," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(1), pages 18-23.
- López-Herrera, Francisco & Valencia-Herrera, Humberto, 2016. "Hacia un Modelo de Valuación de Activos de Capital para México: Análisis de Activos Individuales con Coeficientes Variantes en el Tiempo," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(22), pages 75-103, primer se.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Christos Karpetis & Athanasios Fassas & Erotokritos Varelas, 2016. "Sectoral Differences in the Choice of the Time Horizon during Estimation of the Unconditional Stock Beta," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-13, December.
- N. Groenewold & P. Fraser, 1999. "Forecasting Beta: How well does the 'five year rule of thumb' do?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:15:y:1980:i:01:p:123-137_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.