Modeling The Effect Of Belief Revisions On The Success Of Co-Branding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 2008.
"Defensive Marketing Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 88-110, 01-02.
- Fazio, Russell H & Powell, Martha C & Williams, Carol J, 1989. " The Role of Attitude Accessibility in the Attitude-to-Behavior Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 280-289, December.
- Agarwal, James & Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "An integrated model of attitude and affect: Theoretical foundation and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 483-493, April.
- MacKenzie, Scott B, 1986. " The Role of Attention in Mediating the Effect of Advertising on Attribute Importance," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 174-195, September.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Tansev Geylani & J. Jeffrey Inman & Frenkel Ter Hofstede, 2008. "Image Reinforcement or Impairment: The Effects of Co-Branding on Attribute Uncertainty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 730-744, 07-08.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
- Sandra J. Milberg, 2001. "Positive Feedback Effects Of Brand Extensions: Expanding Brand Meaning And The Range Of Extendibility," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 4(1), pages 3-35.
More about this item
KeywordsBelief revision; success of co-branding; consumer evaluations; mathematical modelling in marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:2(8)_summer2009:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.