Positive Feedback Effects Of Brand Extensions: Expanding Brand Meaning And The Range Of Extendibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
- Sujan, Mita & Dekleva, Christine, 1987. " Product Categorization and Inference Making: Some Implications for Comparative Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 372-378, December.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1981. "Brand franchise extension: New product benefits from existing Brand Names," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 36-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin LEE & Reinhold DECKER, 2009. "Modeling The Effect Of Belief Revisions On The Success Of Co-Branding," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Brand Extensions; Experimental Design;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pch:abante:v:4:y:2001:i:1:p:3-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gimena Pardo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eapuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.